Tuesday, July 28, 2009

More Things #7 Video Victory!

SEE BOTTOM OF PAGE TO SIGN GUESTBOOK & VIEW OTHER TOOLS!

I LOVE video posting. I have experimented with embedding the Hula video player in the blog - If you see it in the right colomn - it worked! I'm trying to find some theater video I could collect for my new theater class. No luck so far. But I did get an "attention getter" idea of playing a music video for the 1st few minutes of each class - math OR theater - on my Activboard. I've embedded an MTV video (Hulu) from "Mute Math" (a group I found doing a math search ironically). It's from the movie loved by many teens, "Twilight" I believe. Keep scrolling down after the video.



On METACAFE (AWESOME PLACE) I found lots of MATH videos. See one below and one on sidebar. These videos would be useful hooks for my Math Lab classes. I wish there was a way to SIZE the video screens on the blog so that you could enlarge to play but stay small otherwise.


Finger Multiplication (1) - Multiplicar Con Las Manos (1) - Click here for more amazing videos

No comments: